Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-10 Origin: Site
What factors will affect the service life of the sunshade net?
1. The choice of the material of the sunshade net is an important factor affecting the service life. If the material is not suitable, the product is easily weathered and gradually becomes brittle, thus reducing the service life of the product，Therefore, suitable quality sunshade net materials can meet the requirements of weather resistance.
2. If the product is not properly maintained during use, it will also affect the service life of the sunshade net. Scratches must be avoided when using the product. If not in use, store in a dry place.
3.When using the sun shade net, in order to reduce the cost, it is necessary to clean and maintain the sunshade net to increase the use time of the sunshade net.
Precautions for the use of shade nets:
1. Flexible use of sunshade nets according to the situation: The greenhouse sunshade nets mainly play the role of cooling and preventing crops from being exposed to strong sunlight.
If the temperature is low and the sunshine is not strong, it must be covered with a shade net, which can ventilate, promote the photosynthesis of crops, and promote the growth of crops.
2. Use shading nets at reasonable times: For example, the temperature in the morning and evening is relatively low, and there is no strong sunlight, so there is no need to use shading nets in the greenhouse. It can be used when the temperature is high at noon and the sun is strong.
3. Different crops use different shade nets: Different crops have different light fastness characteristics. For light-loving crops, choose a shade net with a low shading rate. If you don't like light, choose a shading net with a high shading rate.
4. Pay attention to the appropriate clearance: the shade mesh is isolated from the shed film to avoid poor air permeability, temperature rise, and the cooling effect cannot be achieved.