Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-16 Origin: Site
Hail net is a kind of net fabric made of polyethylene with anti-aging, anti-UV and other chemical additives as the main raw material and manufactured by drawing, which has the advantages of high tensile strength, heat resistance, water resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and easy waste disposal.
Hail net covering cultivation is a new agricultural technology to increase production and practicality. By covering the scaffolding to build artificial isolation barrier, hail is rejected from the net, effectively controlling the weather of many types of hail, frost, rain and snow, etc. as well as preventing the harm caused by the weather. It also has the functions of light transmission and moderate shading of hail nets, creating favorable conditions suitable for crop growth, significantly reducing the application of chemical pesticides in vegetable fields, making the output crops of high quality and hygiene, and providing a strong technical guarantee for the development and production of green agricultural products. Hail protection nets also have the ability to resist natural disasters such as storm washing and hail attack. Hail net is widely used in vegetables, rape, etc. for isolation of pollen introduction, potatoes, flowers, etc. It can also be used in tobacco seedlings for pest control and hail prevention.
The high quality identification criteria of hail protection net.
1. The net surface is flat and lubricated, the flat wire is parallel to the seam, regular and even, and the warp and weft are clear and bright.
2. Good finish, with a sense of quality and brightness, a deep black brightness, rather than the feeling of floating surface brightness.
3. moderate flexibility, elasticity, no stiffness, not rough, with a flat space thick texture.
4. Standardized sizing packaging, shading rate, standard, scale marked clearly.
5. No odor, odor, some just plastic faint burnt smell.