You are here:Home » News » Advantages Of Aluminum Foil Shade Net
Advantages Of Aluminum Foil Shade Net
Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-27 Origin: Site
Aluminum foil shade net, also known as shading net, is a new type of protective covering material for agriculture, fishery, animal husbandry, windbreak, covering soil and so on. After covering in summer, it can block light, rain, keep moisture and cool down. After covering in winter and spring, there is a certain effect of heat preservation and humidification. At present, the market efficiency is very good and the practical value is high. For the majority of farmers brought great benefits, by the consumer praise. Function and features of aluminum foil shade net.
1. Reflecting sunlight: the surplus light and heat can be reflected by aluminum foil to meet the requirements of greenhouse use.
2. Double effect of cooling and heat preservation: the room temperature can be increased by 3-4 ℃ in winter and reduced by 4-5 ℃ in summer.
3. Moisture: AAS can keep the relative stability of air humidity in greenhouse cultivation area after opening.
4. Prevent droplets: when AAS is turned on, the droplets are diffused by capillary action to prevent crop damage.
5. Keep clean for a long time: the materials used are excellent antistatic engineering plastics, which can keep bright as new after long-term use.
6. Anti ultraviolet: AAS is used as screen to reflect or block most ultraviolet rays.
7. Dimensional stability: the thermal shrinkage of the product is less than or equal to 0.1%.
Sugrand is a leading manufacturer of agricultural and construction plastic nets in China. sugrand has advanced technology and intellectual property. sugrand agricultural plastic nets account for more than 20% of the global market.