Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-12-13 Origin:Site
1. High strength: due to the use of PP, PE plastic flat wire processing, in wet and dry conditions can maintain sufficient strength and elongation.
2. Corrosion resistance: Soil and water with different acidity and alkalinity can resist corrosion for a long time.
3. Good air permeability and water permeability: There is a gap between the flat wires, so it has good air permeability and water permeability.
4. Good anti-microbial performance: no damage to microorganisms or moths.
5. Convenient construction: Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6. High fracture strength: up to 20KN/m, good creep resistance and corrosion resistance.
7. Anti-purple and antioxidant: adding imported UV and antioxidant, it has good anti-purple and antioxidant properties.
1. Favorable for cultivation and management: Most of the cloth is woven with one-way or two-way marking lines. When planting pots or planting substrates in greenhouses or outdoors, they can be arranged accurately according to these marking lines.
2. It is conducive to the growth of plant roots and prevents root decay. This effect is also derived from the weaving and laying structure of the ground cloth, which can ensure that the root of the crop does not produce water, so that the air in the root has a certain mobility, thus preventing root decay.
3. Prevent weeds on the ground. Because the cloth can prevent the direct sunlight to the ground (especially the black cloth), and at the same time use the strong structure of the cloth itself to prevent weeds from passing through the cloth, thus ensuring that the cloth can inhibit the growth of weeds.
4. Remove the surface water in time and keep the surface clean. The drainage performance of the floor cloth ensures the rapid drainage of the surface water, and the pebble layer and medium sand layer under the floor cloth can effectively inhibit the reverse osmosis of soil particles, thus ensuring the cleaning of the surface of the floor cloth.